Camping is available from Thursday night through to Sunday night
(Tickets at bottom of page)
The event is set up on Friday and packed down on Sunday afternoon, so facilities will be limited outside these times.
The venue has automatic gates in place, so if you may need vehicle access to the site late at night please arrange this with the event organisers beforehand.
During the event there will be..
- Catering with tea, hot meals and other refreshments
- Funflying sessions in the evenings, including indoor FPV on Saturday
- Mains water point
- Event toilets and waste point
We recommend bringing..
- warm, dry clothes,
- sun protection
- drinking water
- bin bags
- sturdy, comfortable footwear
We ask you please to..
- Act appropriately given the family nature of the event, and the location on the live active airfield
- Keep dogs on leads
- Keep the camping area a quiet place for young children (and tired pilots!) particularly from 9pm
- Ensure any campfires or BBQ’s remain attended until cool
- Keep the site tidy and dispose of rubbish properly
- Stick to designated footpaths, DO NOT CROSS THE A303
- Keep all model and drone flying to the designated model flying areas
- Only power up any FPV gear in designated areas, times, powers and frequencies
- Only power up any 400MHz radio gear with written prior permission from the event organisers
Pitches are for a single tent, caravan or campervan along with up to one accompanying vehicle. Together, they must fit within 4.8×7.2m maximum space – the equivalent of 3 car parking bays. If you need larger, please get in touch before booking a camping pass.
If you are unfamiliar with Popham Airfield, please see our Getting Here page
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.